Club Room Privileges
Utilizing the FSC of Madison club room at Madison Ice Arena is a member privilege. All members and their guests are expected to keep the room clean and organized at all times. Specifically,
- Dispose of all trash in trash containers.
- Personal belongings are to be kept together in a single location.
- When going out on the ice, place your belongings in your skating bag and close it. Do not place your bag in the path of traffic or where it can block other skaters’ use of the chairs.
- Skating bags left overnight should be zipped closed and placed against the wall to allow for easy cleaning and vacuuming.
- Respect other’s property. Do not go into another skater’s bag without permission.
- Do not move the chairs.
- Keep activity away from the door so people can enter and exit easily.
- Loose items left in the clubroom will be placed in the Lost and Found for one month and donated to the Salvation Army at the first of each month.
- Any food brought into the club room must be in a sealed container or package. All food must be consumed at the rink lobby tables. No food is to be consumed in the club room. No food is to be left in the club room overnight.
- Bulletin boards are available for club related postings. Please do not use the door for message posting. One copy of each item is permitted.